Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Driving & Hiking

Today I got to spend some time with Rebecca. Our original plan was to go hiking at the Golden Canyon State Park. We didn't actually make it there, because we never saw the sign for the place. We ended up cruising around for a while. It was nice to just drive around and see places up in the mountains that I've never seen before.

After a while we headed back towards town. We stopped back in Golden on the way. I remembered a place Kerri and I stopped in the fall, and it just happened to be a place where we could go hiking. The weather was really nice today. It was a beautiful day!!
I was very lucky that there was one butterfly there that was perfect little model. God's creation's never fail to amaze me!

Rebecca was very patient and let me take a few shots of her:) It was fun, because she laughed a lot, so I was guaranteed a smile.....and some silly faces here and there!
I thought the rocks behind me were really cool. They were EVERYWHERE!
Beautiful Flowers...
One of Rebecca's "quiet" spots. That's her rock, so everybody else should back off.

No comments: