Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, June 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home- Monday

Well, sadly my time in North Carolina was coming to and end. I woke up at 5am to take a shower and pack. I went and picked up Roo Roo (Kristi) at 6:45 and headed to Ihop. Unfortunately Ihop opened at 8am, so we went to Bojangles. We met our friends Delight and Brandie. I was stoked that I was able to see pretty much all of my close friends while I was home. I miss these guys a lot!





Delight (pictured above) just got engaged! Here is a picture of her beautiful ring!





I wish I could have stayed longer. I never want to go back to the "real world" after a vacation. Luckily I'll be home next month to see all of my "lake" crew.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carebear, I looked through all your pictures. God has blessed you with an AMAZING talent!! Keep it up. I miss you, have fun on your road trips. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Btw, this is Brandie

Twenty Two Photo said...

Thanks Brandie!