Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Home Sweet Home - Thursday

After I hung out with Chris on Wednesday I drove to Raleigh and stayed with my friend Kathy. I got an awesome belated b-day present...DUNK-A-ROOS! They're basically little cookies that you dip in icing. Kathy and I use to love these and we couldn't find them any more. I was pretty stoked about them. I brought one box here and left the rest at home to take to the Lake. I'm glad I got a chance to hang out with Kathy for a little bit!

Thursday morning I drove back to Chapel Hill. I stopped by Hardee's to get a cheese and jelly biscuit (and no I didn't eat them together!). I headed over to the the church and waited for my friend Jessica to get there. She wanted me to take some photographs of her on the campus of UNC, where she graduated. I had a lot of fun.




After the shoot we grabbed a bite from McAlister's. It's been forever since I've had a baked potato and a large cup of sweet tea from there! It was yummy!

Jessica headed out after that. When Chris got back to his apartment we went to Duke Gardens. I bought him a UNC shirt and he wore it there. He didn't think about all the weird looks he might get....but I did of course:) I was all for him wearing the shirt! Duke Gardens was really nice. It made me feel really out of shape though! That was the first time I had ever been there or any where near the Duke campus...and not b/c of my dislike of Duke basketball!







We walked over to campus and checked out Duke Chapel. Everybody always said it was amazing, and I will admit it was pretty cool.




We left Duke Gardens and got ready to go out! First notice the BEAUTIFUL Carolina shirt Chris is wearing. I will also say I did not force Chris to iron my dress:) He was already ironing...I probably wouldn't have even bothered to iron my dress anyway. He's just a good boyfriend!

I bought him this shirt. I thought it looked quite nice!

After we went out for dinner I headed to Rocky Mount. I brought home three boxes of leftovers and a piece of chocolate cake! I have never seen so much food in my life! It was very delicious though.

No comments: