Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Home Sweet Home - Wednesday

I just got back from a fun filled trip in North Carolina. I arrived in Raleigh on Wednesday. My parents were nice enough drop off a car for me at the airport. I headed to Chapel Hill to hang out with my boyfriend, Chris.

He lives in this Church on Franklin street. We climbed up to the top of the steeple. I will admit I was a little afraid to climb of the stairs...they seemed never ending. This particular set of stairs freaked me out the most. I didn't look up or down to see how close or far I was to reaching the top.

The Sun was setting over Franklin Street. I'll give Chris credit for this picture, because he took it:)


I made Chris pose for a few "chair" pictures. For whatever reason I have a thing for small chairs!



I really like this picture a lot.



The Church Chris lives in is pretty cool. It's called University Methodist Church. For those of you who are familiar with Franklin Street, it's located right beside of Schoolkids Records! I'm so jealous of him, he's living in my dream place...for free at that:)















































No comments: