Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, June 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home- Friday

Friday morning Maria came over to my house and we drove to Wilson to go see Amie. When we got there we went and ate breakfast at Bojangles. My stomach wanted me to eat everything!



We spent some time chatting and catching up an Amie's house. It was nice just to relax and spend some quality time with my friends.

We stayed there until about 1:30. When I got home I had to start getting ready for Brian's rehearsal dinner. I rode up there with my other family...the Blanton's. I've known Amy since we were 5 and Amanda all of her life! We STILL live in the same neighborhood together. I'm glad they haven't left me yet:)
The rehearsal dinner was fun. It was nice getting to see people I haven't seen between 6 months and a year! I miss that group of people a lot! My youth leader and his wife were there. I'm glad we got to sit at the same table with them and catch up some. Their little girl is a trip! My only regret from this night was I didn't really get a lot of pictures. I felt really bad about this. I didn't really get to speak to Brian long, but I finally bet his "wife." She seems like a really sweet person.

No comments: