Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, June 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home - Saturday

I spent the morning with Matt and Kay at Cracker Barrel. I'm glad I got to hang out with them for a couple of hours. Luckily I'll be home again soon and will get to spend more time with them.

Sadly I have no pictures for this day:( What is this world coming to! It was nice to just relax at the wedding. I did keep my eye on the photographer a lot though! Chris picked me up and met my parents...that went pretty well. I'll just have to get over that all parents can embarrass there kids no matter what age!

Brian's wedding was beautiful. There were a few things I had never seen done at a wedding before. Chris got to meet the rest of my "family"...meaning all of my church people that I grew up with. I got to speak with Brian a little more after the wedding. I don't know what came over me, but I started crying while talking with him. I did not cry during the whole wedding, but right at that moment something hit me. I think it's just the fact that we're all growing up. I really do miss the old youth group days! We had a lot of fun times together. Oh, I forgot to mention I wore the dress that grandma (Amy's grandma) gave me. It was a dress that grandma's mom got from a rich lady that she use to work for. I had to pin the dress up quite a bit though. It was still fun to wear a dress from the 50's (?). I think I may have to put it to rest though...it has a small place that is starting to tear.

After the wedding was all over, and another friend was married, we (Amie, Chris, and myself) went to Wilson and watched 1408 at the movies! Thanks to Amie we got in for free:) I like scary movies, so I thought it was pretty good.

PS- I'll try to get Amie to mail me a couple of pictures from the wedding:)

No comments: