Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, June 28, 2007

Home Sweet Home- Sunday

Sunday I woke up and went to church with my family. This was the first morning that I actually got to sleep in a little bit. I stayed on Colorado time the whole trip...though I was able to go to bed by 12am, b/c I was just so darn tired!

After church we ate a good oh southern meal at mema's. I had requested BBQ, like always! It was perfect! I wish I could have ate more, b/c I know there were a lot of leftovers. My little cousin (who is not really so little any more) and her friend Kristina (not sure if that's how she spells her name) were my two models for the afternoon! We had a good time playing outside.

















Grace and I convinced mema to be dorky with us!



People that haven't seen my crazy side are missing out:) My mema is who I typically blame for this side of me.



My papa's rooster and pig tattoo, on his ankle's, are two of my favorite. He has a big ship on his arm, but that is not pictured. He was in the Navy, so he had a lot of tattoo's. The funny thing is, later in life he became a pastor. He would always wear long sleeve shirts to cover up the "lady" tattoo's :)



This is one of his "lady" tattoo's. I believe it is Roy Roger's wife. He said Buck Roger's, but I believe Buck Rogers is a comic character?!? This was all new information to me. It was cool to hear about what each of his tattoo's meant.





Amanda and Amy stopped by so I could see them one more time before I headed out on Monday. We really do all look like sisters...maybe it's the blonde hair. We're probably one of the few natural blonde's left!



I went to the house and waited for Chris to pick me up after I hung out with my fam. My brother wanted me to take a few shots of the dogs. Winchester is the new addition to the family. It's hard to believe that Buster is ONLY a year old! Buster is getting so BIG! It was really cute to watch the two interact with each other. They look like brothers!





I spent the rest of my evening at Chris' family's house. I met his mom, dad, grandma, and Jess' fiance. I had already knew Jess from high school. I had a good time...we ate big juicy steaks and played taboo. Next time maybe I'll get to talk to his dad more about Carolina basketball:)

No comments: