Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Grandma's in Town.

Tuesday night I picked Kerri and her grandma up from the airport. The next day we got up and ate breakfast at the Breakfast King, near our house. They serve the most enormous plates of food EVER!



When we left there we headed to the Nature & Science Museum. It was a free day, so everybody and their momma were there. We ended up having to park across the street in a neighborhood. It still wasn't too bad though. This was the first time we had been here. I thought it was pretty cool, but it would have probably been better if it wasn't so crazy inside!







This man was walking around with this dinosaur attached to him. All the little kids there seemed to think this was so funny...there were a few kids that were scared of him.



There was a nice view of the city from the museum. If we would have known about this fountain maybe we would have brought our swim suits! It looked like fun!



They had Titanic artifacts at the museum, but unfortunately you had to pay to see those. There was this model that was out for anyone to see and also this large bell that was on the Titanic. I'm curious to know what kind of artifacts they had though. Luckily it'll be there for a while, so I could still go check it out some other time.



We went to eat ice cream at Bonnie Brae when we left the museum. I've been wanting to check this place out for a while now. Whoever Bonnie Brae is she must be pretty popular. Every shop in this area is called "Bonnie Brae."



Kerri and her grandma eating a tasty treat!



On as side note....Kerri's grandma's pretty awesome. She's a big Carolina fan! During the season she sent me a few newspaper articles and wrote me a little note! I thought that was so sweet! I'm glad she was able to come here and spend some time with Kerri. Grandma's are great!

No comments: