Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Friday, July 6, 2007

Hot Dogs and lemonade....

Those are probably the two things I craved the most on the 4th of July. The morning of the 4th began at Randy and Sherri's house. Rebecca's sister had her baby shower there. We spent all day over there eating yummy food and hanging out.
After the shower I rode with Rebecca to the Rockie's Game. This was the first time I had ever been to a MLB game. Even though I find baseball games way too LONG, I still enjoyed the experience. Plus the Rockie's beat the Nets, so considering they haven't been having the best year it was cool that they won the game.
If you look closely you'll see Shrek hanging out the window!
Entrance into Coors Field.
Our View of the field. We had the cheap seats, which they call the rock pile. I love how you can see the city in the background.
Crazy Clouds!
I love Fireworks!! I love the way the way they sparkle and light up the skies!

2 comments:

Paula said...

yay for you blogging! I love your pictures. Come to Budapest and take some here!
I also loved seeing your grandparents and hearing about you seeing everyone in RMT. ah, memories.

Have an excellent day, friend.

Twenty Two Photo said...

I'm still going to try my best to come with Kathy:) I really, really want to!