Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Sunday, July 15, 2007

Marathons in the Morning.

It makes two days in one weekend that I have woke up before the sunshine. I just don't know what I think about that. 4am-ish is not the time of day I typically like waking up. This morning I woke up to go to Peggy's (the photographer I work for) Danskin Marathon. It was at the Aurora Reservoir. This place was pretty darn HUGE! I'm glad I got there early, because traffic became really caotic after I arrived.

The Sun was rising when I got there, around 5:30am.



I waited around for a while for Peggy to get there. She wanted me to photograph her and the ladies in her group. The first event was swimming, then biking, and running. These women really were rocking hard out there. I watched Olivia, which was one of the mother's on the team. Peggy let her take one of her old cameras so she could shoot with me. She was such a cuttie. I think the long day wore her out though. Once it started getting hot, I just wanted to fall out!



I think it's amazing when people of all ages get out there and work their butts off for a good cause. She probably could have kicked my butt.



One of the girls and Peggy getting ready for their big swim!





She pretty much ROCKS!



Biking time...



Peggy's girl cheering her on to the finish line!







We were pretty much done by 11:30. It probably wasn't until 1 before I actually was able to get out of the parking lot. It was MADNESS! It felt like a really long day, but it was worth it. I'm glad I could help Peggy out as much as she's helps me.

Now, I'm home. I came home and took a shower and relaxed. My relaxing turned into laying back in my bed for a couple of hours. My body is definetly feeling a little off today. Tomorrow is the start of a fairly busy week....

No comments: