Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, July 28, 2007

Wedding 4

I shot this wedding the Saturday before I went to the lake. It was a very long day! Spending time with the groomsmen is always very interesting. So far they've always listened to me though. This is the fourth wedding I've shot with Sara. We have another one coming up on the 11th. That one is also going to be a very long day!
Getting Ready.... (or faking getting ready)
A few shots of of his Usher and groomsmen
The Groomsmen...
Flower girl...
Watching his "soon to be" bride walk down the aisle
Here comes the bride....
Reception...
The groom went in for another bite. I thought this was really funny!
Father & Daughter dance.
The wedding party...

No comments: