Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, July 21, 2007

Anton's New Swing

Anton is the little boy I've been babysitting for a little over a year now. He got a new swing in his backyard. I've always loved swings that hang in trees! I try to spend as much time possible outside with Anton. The weather has been really hot lately, so we usually find a nice shady spot in the yard!









One of Anton's little farm animals.



Lately he hasn't wanted me to sing with him. Either my voice sucks or he really does just want to do it by himself:)



We're playing a little tickle game!

No comments: