Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Me, My House, and I

Today I had some time just to do whatever. I wanted to spend some time playing around with my pocket wizards. It's very hard to be both the model and photographer. The girly side of me still enjoyed it though. I love the colors of the walls at our house, so I wanted to use that as my background!

I had to take a picture of me and my two favorite and oldest stuffed animals. I've had Murf, the bear, since I was five. Bunny, the bunny, came along soon after Murf. Bunny has a music box that plays rockabye baby. Murfy use to repeat everything you said, but one night he spoke on his own, so we had to take the battery out of him. Every since then I use the little pouch on his butt to store treats and surprises.
Hallway...


I can't wait to get my hair trimmed up on Friday!


The Living room.


BRIGHT LIGHTS...(holy crap, I can't believe I almost for got about that inside joke...funny!)
Fake laughing is hard!



I look like I've got to potty!

No comments: