Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rebecca's Birthday Celebration!

Monday night was a fun girls night! I have been very blessed to have "instant" friends in this area. Almost all of Chris' friends are married and have amazing wives! We try to get together without the boys a few times a month! Sunday was Rebecca's Birthday so we celebrated on Monday night by going to the $3 theater across the street. I also made strawberry cupcakes and thought I would document the process:)


If you noticed you can see that I tried to make Rebecca a year older then she is:)

Here are the girls (right picture, from left to right): Rebecca, Crystal & Kayla

No comments: