Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Accomplishments

I have the "house" to myself for a whole week! Chris is in Ohio visiting a good friend of his. My goals this week (and before Christmas) is to get a lot accomplished!



Here's a few things on my list (business and personal...in no particular order):



1. Order Lisa's Wedding albums

2. Edit Alex & Brian's wedding

3. Post images of Alex & Brian's Wedding

4. Order Brittany's Bridal Prints

5. Post family visit pictures

6. Finish Christmas shopping

7. Post Rebecca's b-day

8. Take the trash out (that seems never ending!)

9. Burn old UNC games onto dvds

10. Put clothes away

11. Family Photo Shoot: Jennifer, Ryan, & Seraph

12. Edit Family Photo Shoot

13. Post Family Photo Shoot

14. Bake cookies and Corn Casserole for Christmas Party

I'm sure there's more to be added to this list, because my brain is always thinking about all of the things I need to do :) Next time I post (maybe today) I'll post some pictures!

No comments: