Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Girls Christmas Party

Christmas Party's are always fun when you are with some of your closest friends! We celebrated at Kay's house this year. We decided that we would play white elephant type games instead of exchanging with everyone like most of us do. We brought 1 $10 gift and 1 household gift that we no longer needed/wanted.

Before we began with games we enjoyed some delicious treats. A majority of them were created by Kay. Amy & I both brought a couple of other items too. Kay also made this amazing punch! I think I drank about 3 or 4 cups!







We played the household gift game first! Maria & Delight both brought silly gifts. As you can see Maria won Delight's gift and Amy won Maria's gift. Thankfully the rest of us came out a little safer :)

I ended up winning these lovely dessert plates that Amy brought.

I don't have any pictures to post from our second round of gifts, but we all won really nice gifts! After game time we enjoyed hot chocolate. I actually enjoyed mine way later, because I had ate and drank too much already!


We had to get a group shot in! The first one was our attempt at a normal shot. This was about as normal as we got! I was actually laughing hard b/c I tripped and almost fell on either Maria or the tree! The second on I think is awesome! I love it :)

1 comment:

the.bain.family. said...

wow you got these up fast! great job capturing the fun ;)