Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Bunn Family

Last month I had the privilege of photographing the Bunn family in Rocky Mount. Stacy and I worked together at WinCare. I had been dying to take pictures of Emma the whole time I worked there. Stacy finally sent me a message stating that she thought Emma was ready. Emma is kind of shy and Stacy was always afraid that she might not do well. I thought Emma was definitely ready and did GREAT! She was so cute and funny. Emma did everything I asked her to. The cutest part was that for almost every picture I could hear her saying "CHEEEEEEEEESE!"
She is way too cute!


I really like these shots of mom and dad with Emma!




Emma did such an awesome job that I brought her a special treat!

We stopped by the Imperial Centre for a few fun shots.


We did help her with this :)

No comments: