Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Battle Park

Here are a few shots I took at Battle Park before I had a Photo Shoot with the Maynard family last month (which I will be posting pictures from soon!). Battle Park is one of those parks that is kind of a hidden treasure in Rocky Mount. It has always had a bad rap of being a "scary" place. A few years back I started going out there and walking. I discovered what I had been missing out on all of those years. It's a very cool park. It's just one of the places, like any, that you don't go to late a night or it's probably better not to go alone (though I'll admit I did many times!).










No comments: