Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, December 19, 2009

Alex & Brian's Wedding

I had been very excited about shooting Alex & Brian's wedding this month! I have shot at The Matthews House before and thought it was a great place for weddings! I have come to realize as a Photographer how cool it is to find out more about the couple I photograph and how they got where they are now. Here is Alex & Brian's Engagement Story that I think you will enjoy, straight from Alex herself!

"Brian and Alex were visiting Alex's parents in England for Christmas. During their trip, Brian was insistent that they take a ride on the London Eye. When the Ferris wheel was at its highest point of almost 450 ft, Brian took a piece of paper out of his pocket and gave it to Alex. He explained that hidden among the scramble of letters was the name of the restaurant where they would be having dinner. Alex tried really hard to figure out the puzzle, and just as her frustration was building, Brian told her to turn the paper over. On the back of the paper Brian had written "Will you marry me? , and when Alex got over her shock she looked down to see Brian on his knee."

There wedding day turned out perfect! I wish them the best! Enjoy this LONG picture post!



Her shoes are from DSW in case you are wondering :) I loved them!

Alex's cute little sister!





Alex's mom.


I love this shot of Alex. She just looks so beautiful and NATURAL! She doesn't even need makeup!






Alex's hair and makeup were done by Finesse Spa. They did a great job! It started off as a one woman team and a few other girls came and helped out with the makeup.


Her Bridesmaids were very good friends! I loved how they teamed up to help he with her dress. They were very helpful through the day.



You know I love feet shots... :)


Gift from Brian...
She's so eloquent!


Brian's attire...


The man of the day...BRIAN!


Brian opening his card & gift.






Here comes the Bride!






The Bridal Party!



The table decor looked great!




Alex & Brian watching a slideshow put together by their sister-n-law.

Speech time!




Brian's dad.


I loved their cake! It was perfect for this time of year! I was grateful to actually to get meet the cake maker herself. Her name is Lynn and she owns a company called "Lynn's Tradions." This was actually the first cake I've ever ate at a wedding I shot. I must say it was also the best cake I have ever ate at anybodys wedding! It was AMAZING!






I love this picture of the girls on the right. It's kind of an inside joke...that I now just happen to know about ;)




My favorite ring shot so far!



They are just a beautiful couple!




No comments: