Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Family Visit to Chapel Hill

My mom, my aunt Sharon, & my cousin Grace came to visit me in Chapel Hill. I can't say it went exactly like I would have hoped, but I still enjoyed the time I had to spend with them. Let's just say Grace is in her teenage years and family isn't really her top priority right now. I try to realize that I was probably the same way, but man can it be very hurtful. My little cousin is growing up way to fast! She'll be 16 her next birthday!
The morning started off with cinnamon buns and belated wedding gifts!



I also remembered that I had Grace's belated birthday gift in the back of my car! I had given her my old shirt like this that had "Proctor" on the back. I knew she wore it alot, so I thought she might like one of her own. She seemed to like it!




We headed over to the Planetarium after breakfast to see "The Beatles" laser show. None of us had ever seen a laser show. I thought it was a cool experience, but maybe not worth $10. The music was enjoyable of course:)





Afterwards we went to get lunch and browse around town.



We went to my favorite burger place "Buns." I finally broke down and shared a red velvet cake with mom. It was so sweet and delicious!



Mom and I



After browsing around we headed down to Raleigh to serve a Thanksgiving dinner to the Raleigh Rescue Mission. I was really glad Mom, Sharon and Grace helped out with that. Sadly there were not many women that came, but we all made the best of it. The youth did a great job of giving and serving.

No comments: