Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, August 25, 2007

Roo Roo's in town!!

My good buddy, Kristi, was in Colorado Springs for a few days with her good friend, Meredith. Meredith is a singer, she flew over to sing praise and worship at this church in CO Springs. Her name is Meredith Andrews...and everybody should check her out on myspace:)

I drove down on Friday and spent the day there. Kristi and I drove to the Garden of the Gods. I had never been there, so it was cool to finally get to check it out. It was a really beautiful day! I'm glad we got to spend a little time together.





Can you find the Kissing Camels?









We had a few minutes to frolic around in the field!



I like being silly with Kristi (Roo Roo).



Hopefully when I move back home I will get to see more of this lady!



After Garden of the Gods we went back to the hotel. Kristi, Meredith, and myself went to Chipotle. Their burritos never fail to fill me up! After that we hung out at the hotel and watched "Law and Order." We headed to Chile's for supper. Then we came back and continued to watch "Law and Order"...so addictive:) Around 10pm I headed back home.

Today I decided to drive back up. I went to the church were Meredith was leading worship. I'm glad I got a chance to hang out with Kristi a little more. It was nice to finally get to meet Meredith. We both have heard a lot about each other, but have never met.

We all had BIG sunglasses! I loved Kristi's story of where she got her glasses from:) Every time I eat Chinese food I will think of her sunglasses!



They're so cute!

No comments: