Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, August 18, 2007

Hanging Out with Anton

I spent the evening with Anton last Thursday. We went outside and played for a little while, before the sun went down. It's always hard to play in the sandbox during the day b/c it gets way too hot!

Cute little toes!


I've brought my Simon game over a few times. I thought it might be something Anton would enjoy once he figured it out. It is different than your typical Simon game, because this was is made for two people and it's not round. I found it at a goodwill and it was the first time I've ever seen one like this before. I'm going to keep bringing it over...I think it will be even more fun the older he gets. He's a smarty...he catches on really fast!

He was really cute eating his corn on the cob! He got it all over his face:)

We were playing a little game I made up called Tickle Bug!
Snack time!

Anton looked sooooo adorable in his striped pj's.

He likes jumping up as high as he can...doing single, double, and triple jumps! He's getting ready for a big one!

Sleepy time!

I'm not sure how he sleeps like this, but he seems to be comfy:)

No comments: