Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kerr Lake- Thursday

This is what we call a round board. You've probably never seen one because we're the only ones that have one! A fellow from our church made it a long time ago. It's pretty sweet!



My brother trying to be all cool with his glasses! Come to find out he did lose them on one of his adventures on the boat...



I love what Kathy did with the round board:)



We're just having a good time....it doesn't really matter what we were doing here:)



Little Eye! Big Eye!







Chris came up that evening after work. We went and ate seafood soon after that. I tried the BBQ sandwich again this year. It was just okay. We've ate at 220 seafood for as long as I can remember...if only I liked seafood! At least I haven't had a hairy cheeseburger in a while!

When we got back Chris played horseshoes with Matt, Billy, and Kevin. Grace and I went out on the canoe.





At the campfire we played Pop Culture Cranium. I discovered I have a hard time not talking while I'm acting. I just like to encourage my team:) I think everybody was impressed at how Chris would get all of the random ones that nobody knew. Kathy and I were attempting to get everybody to stay up late. I think the latest we made made it was 1am. I hope we didn't disappoint you Paula!





2 comments:

Paula said...

Karen, your awesome pictures have more than made up for any potential disappointment! Thanks so much for posting them. It made me feel at home! next year....

Twenty Two Photo said...

I'm glad you enjoyed them:)We missed you...