Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Elitch Water Park

Kerri and I went to the water park at Elitch (formerly 6 flags). They don't have a lot of water rides, but the ones they had were fun. A couple of them were actually closed for the day. The water was ice cube cold at first! We hung out and laid out by the wave pool until a few of the rides opened. It was a good day. It's been quite a few years since I had been to a water park!

Kerri brought her water camera along, so we got a few shots in. So, these shots were taken by both of us...the quality is not the best, but they're still cute.







This was taken with Kerri's cell.



Lazy River...



I love lazy rivers, but this one they actually make you get off...that part I didn't like.



Sorry for cutting you off Kerri....:)



It almost looks like we don't belong in this picture...as if we were zapped in from another planet.



This ride was pretty fun. I think my favorite one was the first one we rode with this little whirl pool at the end of the tunnel.



No comments: