Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Monday, August 13, 2007

Zeb

Zeb is the little boy I just started babysitting. I basically take him to daycare bright and early in the morning and pick him up in the evening....a couple days a week. Yesterday we stopped by Burger King before we headed to his house. I can't believe how expensive kids meals are these days...CRAZY!

Zeb chowing down some french fries.








There was a little kitty hanging around. Zeb was keeping his eyes out for the kitty, b/c the kitty wanted to eat his french fries!




So close, but so far...










Here are a few shots of the kitty...










Zeb shoveling...




Look at that cute face!











After we played out side for a little while, we headed back in the house. We watch Carebears and starting watching Sharks Tale.


He's in the zone...



No comments: