Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, August 9, 2007

Kerr Lake- Wednesday

We drove out to the Dam probably around 10:30 or 11 that morning. There's this little island that is really cool to go to. There's these really cool sand dunes out there, but Grace and my brother couldn't fine them when they tried to walk out there. It was hard to tell where it was when you are right up on it. This area is more like a beach, it's sandy and the water is pretty clear. Next year we'll have to bring our floats out there. Actually a few people who came while we were there popped up a huge open tent.













Grace is a heavy sleeper! She can sleep through about anything! I'm not sure how she managed to fall asleep on the boat. Kevin, jokingly, started jerking it around a little bit, but she still didn't wake up.



Grace wasn't the only one that was sleepy:) I think this picture of Donna and Allison is really cute.



I just learned this year that Kerr Lake was a man made lake. It is one of the largest in the east. This Dam actually leads into Gaston Lake.



After we returned from the Dam we went out on the Hardy boat for some tubing!







We usually go get pizza one of the days while we are at the lake. Matt's family and my family went this year. We met Kathy at the arcade when we were done.

I think this is a really cute picture of Kay, Billy, and Matt. I wish the one with them kissing Vickie (Matt's mom) would have turned out:(



We all wanted to beat Matt at putt-putt, but sadly it didn't turn out that way. Grace and I were the only ones to get a hole-in-one though.



Hole-in-one Face!



I thought this looked like a boy with an afro, so we created a face:)





After putt-putt we played a few games in the arcade. Grace won 500 tickets on one of the games and I won 200. I think we ended up with around 1600. They're kinda slacking with having new prices at the arcade, but we managed to spend them all! Either way it was a lot of fun!





This year was a sad year, only because the Freeze Maid Dairy Bar was not open. Thanks to Phylis and Kathy for saving the day, we still had are banana splits! We placed our order from their camper window and picked it up from their camper door. I must admit that it tasted a lot like the Freeze Maid Dairy Bar!



Bronco hung out by the campfire a couple of nights. He was going to stay over with Grace and I, but he wanted to go back to his camper.



No comments: