Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Sunday, September 2, 2007

Scott, Stephanie, & Eliana

I believe I met Scott in 2004. It's amazing how time flies! Later that year I also got to meet his wonderful wife, Stephanie. I actually don't know that I would be in Colorado right now if I had not met Yellow Second (Scott's band) in Virginia that year. I had been to Colorado once before my second visit, but my second visit confirmed how much I loved Colorado!

It's been really great having Scott and Stephanie here. They have always made me feel welcomed...and trust me being many states away from home it's nice having good people like them in my life. In April their little girl Eliana was born. I went to see her for the first time in May. She definitely looks a lot like Scott!

Last week was the first time I had seen her since May and boy has she grown! Scott asked me if I would come over and take some shots of their family! It was a lot of fun and really good to see them. After we were done with shooting, we watched "The Burbs". What a funny movie...I can't believe I had never seen it before.

There were a lot of shots that I liked....so I just posted all of my favorites:)















I have always had a lot of respect for Scott and Stephanie's relationship with each other. It's just nice when you see couples that are so in love with each other. Now that Eliana is apart of their life's you can see the love even more!

































Eliana's bedroom....



Scott and Stephanie's sister created this book for Eliana. It's pretty awesome! It talks about different careers that Eliana might choose one day...including nursing and a musician:) At the end of the story it says whatever she wants to be when she grows up they will still love her. That may not be the exact words, but from what I recall that was the main jest of it. Scott did a great with the graphics!



She already is starting off with a lot of clothes:)


Eliana has so many cute little shoes...


Scott took this shot of Stephanie while she was pregnant.



Eliana was hungry and sleepy after the shots outside. It didn't take long for her to crash!






She did wake back up for a little while, so we got a few more shots:)






Stephanie was trying to get Eliana to laugh...she did crack a little smile in this one!



What an adorable face!

No comments: