Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, September 8, 2007

Mister Anton

I got a shiner from this cute little face:) He likes to jump up and down. As I was standing up from the ground he jumped and hit his head hit right below my right eye! I was amazed at how fast I had a knot and a bruise under my eye! It's pretty funny that it looks like I got beat up by a 31/2 year old!





Anton has this cool little egg that sounds like a bell when you shake it.



It's me:)



Anton rocking out his sax!

















Anton's parents have a garden in their backyard. Here are a few of the tomatoes from their garden.



I was just playing around with my camera. This yogurt is quite delicious though!

No comments: