Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Monday, September 24, 2007

My Moms Trip to Colorado..Sunday-Tuesday

We drove up to Estes Park and the Rocky Mountain National Park for the day. The first thing we did was ate a bite! We seemed to have perfect timing b/c it rained while we enjoyed burgers at Penelope's. They have awesome homemade fries there.







We couldn't resist the smell of cookies after lunch. I'm always up for dessert!





I'm not sure the name of these plants, but the red vibrant color caught my eyes.











We saw an amazing rainbow while we were there. The weather was crazy that day....rain, wind, and sun shine!





After I had been in the crazy wind...





The leafs are changing up in the Mountains! The Yellow Aspen trees are the most noticeable. The Aspen trees are just amazing when the leafs start to change.













We got back late Sunday night, b/c I made a wrong turn and we had to back track. When we got home we were starving (or at least I was). My mom and I fixed cheeseburgers and broccoli. It was all worth the wait.
Monday we had planned to go to down to Colorado Springs, but the weather was kinda of iffy. We decided to hit up the outlet mall that is in between Denver and CO Springs. Kerri was able to go with us. It was the first time I've been to this outlet, and I really enjoyed it. When we got back to Denver my mom and I ate supper with Annette at Parisi's. It was good to catch up with Annette.
My mom flew out on Tuesday morning. Then I had to back to the real world...WORK!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Tell your mom hello for me, please!

Love seeing your pictures.

Uncle Mut said...

Karen,
I'm a friend of YOUR friend Paula, and I just want to say that I love your photography. Sometimes I just go to your blog when I need a new perspective on the world. So, even though I've never met you, THANKS SO MUCH!
Matt Sparrow