Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, October 1, 2009

Meet Emma Marie

I had the amazing experience of being able to be apart of Emma's birth. No, I wasn't in the room while she was being born, I was in the waiting room with the rest of the family. There was still this feeling of excitement and anxiety that would not go away until we knew she had made it safely into this BIG world! It was a very long day. Chris & I had arrived around 10pm the day before. Jess was suppose to have the baby that night and then it was changed until the next morning. Emma was actually born yesterday evening around 5:30, so the doctor's were a little off on that one:)

Once she was born all of the family were allowed to go into the room and hold her before they took her to the Nursery. We had to wait to see Jess because she had to have an emergency C-Section and she was still recovering. We weren't suppose to take pictures of Emma in the Nursery, but I snuck a few in!




It was just such cool experience to watch Jess & Lee interact with Emma.


One of my favorite shots of the two of them.


It's so funny how much technology has changed. There was a point in time where they probably had to send telegrams to share the news of the birth of a child. These days moms just update their facebook page! As you can see Jess is taking a picture of Emma to share with the world on facebook. It's hard not to share with the world this beautiful creation when it can be so easily done these days!


The Spivey Family.


Daddy's turn!






I know for sure that Emma will be spoiled my Grandma Kristi:)





Uncle Chris looks so cute holding baby Emma! BUT there will be no baby in our near future (at least not on purpose!). We will gladly live through Jess & Lee for a while!


Great-Memaw


AND lastly....Aunt Karen! I'm so glad to be an aunt! I am already ready to see Emma again!

No comments: