Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Monday, October 19, 2009

Visit with the Spivey's

Chris & I were so glad we got the opportunity to spend some time with Jess, Lee, Emma, & my mom-n-law recently! Jess, Lee, & Emma are home now and getting use to this new life! I wish we lived a little closer so we could visit with them more often! We're a very proud Aunt & Uncle:)





Sadie enjoyed the extra attention that day...

We bought Emma this cute little Superman shirt! She's still so little right now, so it may take a while for her to grow into it:)


I enjoyed my quality Emma time. She slept in my lap for at least 2 hours!

Kristi playing a little guitar hero with Chris.


Lee & Emma


Chato was also happy with the extra attention that day!


Chris is really good at guitar hero!



Jess & Emma

I love this shot!


I also like this shot of Kristi & Emma. Emma looks so comfy!




No comments: