Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Friday, October 16, 2009

Busy Weekend Ahead.

I figured I would at least leave my viewers with a few pictures before I head to Rocky Mount this weekend. I am going to Late Night with Roy (it's a UNC basketball thing:) ) tonight with family & friends. Then I am driving to Rocky Mount around 10pm. On Saturday I have a Bridal Shoot, which I am super excited about! That evening I am hanging out with my friends. Then on Sunday I am going to go to Church in RM and have lunch with my family before heading back to CH. On Sunday night I have a girls Book Study/Prayer group. It's a busy weekend to say the least:)
These shots are from my move to Colorado. Kevin, my brother, helped me move over there. We loaded up the explorer and a uhual as FULL as FULL can be! Thanks to Kevin's ability to drive and not fall asleep we were able to drive straight to Colorado without staying the night anywhere! I did help drive, but I wasn't able to go as much as he did! It was a long, but fun journey! He stayed there the whole week and helped me move in. We didn't fight until the last day, so I though that was pretty good!
Anyway, enjoy these few shots of a lot of nothing. I believe we were in Kansas:)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the shots. very unique.please feature these on the bizymoms Rocky mount community page, the Moms will love it.

Twenty Two Photo said...

Thank you for your compliments! I couldn't get on this page though. Could you resend it to me?