Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Friday, October 30, 2009

Bags...

I have a really hard time finding a Camera bag that I truly like. All the "Professional" bags I have ever bought I have not been satisfied with. Over the last year and a half I have used this bright red bag I got from Budapest. It works great, but it still doesn't hold as much as I would like for it to hold. I also fear that if I keep using it, it will get a big hole in it. I've already found one little hole, which I think was from my knitting needles.

There are these "hip" Photography bags that Jessica Claire (Photographer) makes that I love, but I've come to realize that I just can't spend over $200 on a bag. Camera bags can be fairly expensive. I'm willing to spend around $100 if it's something that I know will hold everything I need it to hold. Well, I think I've found my match!

Check out this cute bag from Etsy ! I love the pattern and the fact that it is reversible! It has a lot of extra pockets that will hold all of my lenses and other equipment. The designer is willing to make longer adjustable straps and add a little extra padding for only a little extra expense! She said her sister was a Photographer and uses this bag also! The funny thing is I do always keep my eyes open for a good diaper bag. They seem to have the right amount of compartments for camera gear:) Hopefully when I get a little more income I will be able to purchase this cute bag!

3 comments:

the.bain.family. said...

Amy Butler fabric :) I recognized it immediately. haha. It's cute!

Twenty Two Photo said...

But of course! She does have the best patterns/fabric! Ever since I used her scrapbook paper for the wedding I fell in love with her style:) I love her colors!

menorarose said...

...I recall hearing about shoot sacs from you, but never looked into it until now!...i want one!...makes sense!...maybe we could make our own!?...