Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's Up?

I was inspired by my friend and fellow Photographer Christina yesterday. I went to Rocky Mount to visit her and she loaded me up with more ideas for my business!

One thing I hope to do MORE of in the future is designing and selling Christmas Cards! I enjoy making these for my Clients! If you are a Client and want Christmas Cards please let me know:) It's the time of year ALREADY! The Christmas Card pictured below is just a sample I made just for fun.





I designed and ordered Twenty Two Photo "Thank You" cards last night! I really want to keep my logo and style very clean and simple.
Front




Inside



Lastly, I designed Labels for all of my packaging! I can't wait for these to arrive!

A few other items on my todo list are: create Moo Mini business Cards (www.moo.com), purchase this camera bag that I've been wanting for awhile, learn how to mount pictures in frames (Christina is going to teach me!), advertising in more local businesses, & try to go to free or affordable Photography classes so I can continue to learn and improve! I know there are many more items I could list, but this could go on for days!

1 comment:

menorarose said...

...maybe you can teach me the mounting and framing once you learn!?...