Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Time...

I do have updates I promise! I'm working on State Fair pics, Random pics, and pics from the weekend I spent with friends in SC. To add on to those I will have pics from the next two weekends to work on!!! There's always so much to do, but I always run out of time by the end of the day. Hopefully one day I will be able to edit my work full time and get paid for it:)

No comments: