Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Shopping & State Fair

Some of my good friends met me at the Church Chris lives at on Franklin Street. They arrived around 9am that morning. Amy had been wanting to go to the student store on UNC's campus to pick up a UNC plate for her car. We took a few pics by the Old Well before we headed over to the store.




Some of my buddies--Maria, me, Kay, and Amy



This is not my coffee....I don't drink coffee...:)


You thought I was holding coffee, didn't ya?!?!


Amy was in a posing mood! She wanted a few shots by the Well.


Oh how I love feet shots...


Fall is such a wonderful season!



Go Heels:)


Kay showing some real team spirit!!!


This Butterfly Chair was built in memory of Eve Carson.


Amy posing some more!! I love it when my friends volunteer to pose for me:) It really doesn't happen that often.


At first I wasn't happy with the shots from up top, but I ended up really liking this shot.

Chris' home sweet home...and my soon to be home sweet home!


Once we finished up in Chapel Hill our shopping adventure began. We shopped for quite a few hours before we headed out to the State Fair in Raleigh.

I love some Jesse Jones hot dogs!


For some reason this picture reminds of an Alfred Hitchcock film. He does have a movie that takes place in a fair setting, but I can't recall the name of it...hmmm.


We rode the Ferris Wheel twice, b/c there aren't many rides at the fair that don't make me vomit!!! We also rode this creepy roller coaster. It's probably safe to say that I will never ride a "roller coaster" at the fair again.

It was around 50 degrees out that night, so were were all really cold!


Out of all the rides at the fair, I hate this one the most!!!

I just thought this was funny...






Even though we were all cold and tired the fireworks showing was really great! I was impressed!



I wanted a Greg Fishel face:( He is our local weatherman and he trips me out!



If only I could have had my pocket wizards and my flash I could have lit their faces. Oh well!

I was all over the ground as close I could get to the cement. I guess my head was right up on some girls foot and I didn't even know it, that is why my friends are smiling so big! When Photographer's get in the zone we don't always know our surroundings!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those were fun! I miss Chapel Hill!

Unknown said...

oh look how clean and shiny my shoes are. I must take wonderful care of those shoes in order to keep them so white! ;)

in other news, I was having an especially unphotogenic day that day, wasn't I? oh well.

Kristi said...

My friend Mary takes feet/shoe shots wherever we go. She calls them "solemate" shots. I think you two would get along :)

menorarose said...

i actually love the 2nd one of amy posing on the butterfly...the composition is great...but if only she were smiling big like in the 3rd one...still though, its a great shot!