Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Tuesday, November 4, 2008

UNC Campus in the Fall

I wasn't originally going to Chapel Hill this past weekend. I was going to shoot a wedding on Saturday, but it fell through. The only part that sucked was the fact that Chris had to go out of his way to get the stupid lens I rented and my friend Kathy was kind enough to take it back for me on Monday. I did manage to use it for a few shots on the beautiful campus of UNC.

Cupcakes and Chinese food makes me happy!

Cupcakes and fall leafs both make me very happy too! The flavor of the cupcake is Vanilla Bean and it is delicious!

Love it!









Halloween was here:





I think this is a cool building! This was my last stop before I headed back to Chris'. I got bit by mosquito's while taken pics, so I knew it was time to go! I didn't think they would still be around in the fall!?!?!

The one Church that I really would have loved to have been married in. Isn't it amazing?

No comments: