Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weekend with Tommy, Jeanne, and Kristen

A few of my friends and I had the opportunity to go visit our Youth Leader, his wife, and cute daughter a few weeks ago. They moved down to South Carolina my Senior year of High School. Tommy & Jeanne had a huge impact on many of our lives. I'm so glad that we had the chance to spend a long weekend with the 3 of them. I look forward to many more visits in the future!

Top: Amy, Kristen Bottom: Delight, me, and Maria


Oh how I wish we all fit into this shot! I love this shot. I think it's the way our heads flow:) This was a very lazy day for us! We slept in late and spent hours around the table late that morning eating breakfast and talking. It was rainy and yucky, so we didn't mind staying around the house. That night we checked out their Church, which is crazy big! Afterwards we went to dinner at this really great restaurant.


We went to an Apple Farm the next day. It's started off a little rainy, but turned out to be a beautiful day!


I actually didn't eat any apples, but I did buy my brother some Apple butter




Front sides and back sides:)


We took a fun little hayride on the farm.



I really wanted to do this, but sadly I didn't meet the weight requirements!
Aren't they a cute family?!?!
Even though there is quite an age difference b/t an 8 year old and 25ish year olds Kristen fit right in with us. We can act a little silly when we're together!

I'm not sure why they had seashells here. Maybe they long for warm days and sandy beaches.
Chris--don't be jealous. This old guy reminded me of "grandpa" from Texas Chainsaw (the original one).
This trip involved a lot of food (whether it was food we ate or talked about). We at lunch at this well known local spot called Beacon. From my understanding it was on the Food Network Channel on that show about Diners.

Here is the man who makes this place so popular. They don't write down orders here, but he yells them out to the cooks!

Before and After: (there is a cheeseburger under this pile of fries and onion rings)
We weren't big fans of the lemon sweet tea. Thankfully I ordered Pepsi!
We went to Downtown Greenville, SC after lunch.

Kristen made a cool bracelet at this bead shop...

Don't they look thrilled!

Kristen has a bad habit of closing her eyes during pictures. She was just being silly in the second shot, b/c we kept getting on her for closing her eyes.



I'm not sure what this structure is going to be, but I thought it looked pretty cool...

They have these mice placed all through out the town. It's like a little scavenger hunt. Kristen found both of these!
BRAS!!



Me and my gals:)
Our last stop was the Mountains...
We thought we were headed to heaven, b/c the sun was so BRIGHT!!! I really like this shot.

Amy and I faking running down a hill.
A little snail...


Right as we were headed down the Mountains the Sun was setting...
Wii's and Mii's...Maria kicked butt at bowling!

After Church...
Our final shot before we said or goodbyes:(

2 comments:

menorarose said...

that shot with your feet and the reflection in the water showing the trees, is awesome!...it's so crazy looking!

Twenty Two Photo said...

Thank you:) I like that one too!