Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Friday, October 17, 2008

Etsy and more!

I love etsy!!! I have found a lot of great items on here for my wedding! It's a fun and creative site that sales homemade creations from artist and designers all over. Check out their website: http://www.etsy.com/!!!

I noticed that some of the trees are beginning to change!! I am so excited to see red leafs, but I will miss the beautiful golden Aspen trees! If only I could have both worlds at once:) A girl can dream...

I am going shopping and to the State Fair this weekend with some good friends. I also get to spend time with Chris and watch "The Office." It should be a fun weekend!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love etsy! I've been looking there for Christmas gifts this year

menorarose said...

I didn't know you watch The Office! I love that show!!!

Twenty Two Photo said...

Matt & Kay have them all on DVD, so I watched them all and caught up with the new season on Hulu:) Good stuff!