Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Monday, October 13, 2008

Better late then never?!?

I had a few images from my travels from CO to NC in January. I wish I would have taken more. My mom and dad drove down there in my brothers big yellow truck. Kevin and I flew down to CO after Christmas. We went snowboarding a little bit before my parents made it over there. It was a crazy and quick trip. My family got to meet my CO family and that meant more to me then anything. I'm really glad they got to meet my dad. It's nice to kinda combined both worlds!

Here's a picture of dad in the "big yellow."


Sunrise around Memphis, Tenn.


Breakfast and Micky D's...


Kevin at Mickey D's


Memphis skyline...I liked this image in color and b&w...




This isn't a great shot, but we were so happy to see this sign!!!

No comments: