Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, October 4, 2008

Lilley

I had the pleasure of meeting and photographing little Miss Lilley last weekend! I can tell she gets a lot of her sweet and fun personality from her mom! I work with her mom, Tiffany, and I had heard a lot of stories about Lilley prior to meeting her. She was a a lot of fun to play with and I'll admit that I could barely keep up with her:)


I just loved this playhouse that Lilley's dad, Sam, made for her! What kid wouldn't love to have a house like this?!?!?!



Lilley even has this cool playset...


Mom helping her up...











She got in her sassy little model mode!




We took a couple of family shots before Lilley changed outfits...




I love this shot of Tiffany and Lilley!!!





She changed into her Princess dress for a few shots inside...




She appears to be a workaholic at the age of 4!! Look at her go!



Lilley changed, one last time, into her cute little jeans and pink shirt...


Tiffany and I had a hard time getting Lilley to pose for this shot, but she finally did:)




My personal favorite:)



Lilley was reenacting a scene from "The Bridge to Terabithia."



This was actually one of the last shots of the day! Lilley informed us when she was ready to stop having her picture taken. She lasted for a good 45 mins. I thought that was really great for a 4 year old!! She was a wonderful little model! It's a very tiring job:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are really cute...I love the one with the flowers