Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Monday, October 13, 2008

Art Center & Engagement Party

This post will probably definitely contain one of the post important images that I will ever have. It's the last family picture taken with my dad. I'm glad Kerri was there to capture that for me! Kerri took a few shots of that day and evening. I've shared some of my photo's from Kerri's visit to RM, but now I'm going to share a few of hers.

We went to Rocky Mount's cool Art Center the morning of my Engagement Party.







If you want a good greasy burger go here!



This crazy little cat was a wild one. He got ran over this past summer. He was definitely my dads cat. It's weird how things unfold in life...



I really do miss this crazy cat! I've never met a cat like him...



Okay, so I did take this one...


Engagement Party...Chris' parents did a great job with the party! I know his mom put a lot of time and effort in the planning. We had a really good time!












In two weeks it will be 6 months without my dad. I can hardly stand it. Reality is a strange thing some times. Treasure all the time you can with you family...


Me and some of my bridesmaids. I actually have 5 more that are not pictured:)
You do the math...






No comments: