Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, May 10, 2008

UNC Final Four game (as promised)...

I took my mom's digital camera to the Dean Dome the night that we'd all like to forget (sorry to bring it up). They aren't the best shots ever, but they're just for fun!! I actually did have a GREAT time that night spending time with my friends! One of my favoirte moments was after the game in Kathy's car when "Friends are Friends Forever" came on the radio. We all grabbed hands and sang to our hearts content. It's seemed like a perfect moment:)








3 comments:

Catlin Humes said...

in the car photography, it could be a new trend! lol. Awesome job capturing the fun you had!

the.bain.family. said...

Matt is so photogenic, haha.

Twenty Two Photo said...

he def. has some weird faces...