Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Friday, May 16, 2008

Sharpsburg Park

I'm doing all of the Photography for my Brother's Little League Team (Sandy Cross). They play out at Sharpsburg Park a lot. I just thought I'd share a few of those shots!

I'll post some of my favorite baseball images soon!! I've been working really hard on those:) All the kids are so adorable!! It's a lot of fun to watch Kevin coach and them play. Some times I catch myself getting really in to it. I've really enjoyed being apart of it!!





No comments: