Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Saturday, May 10, 2008

Delight's Lingerie Party

A few weeks back Maria and I threw our good friend Delight a Lingerie party. Delight is getting married on May 31st:) YAY!



Delight's crown...


All of the Bridesmaids and a few others wore these "mini" crowns...


We played a game that involved using close pins! Abby and Brenda where the BIG winners for the day. I believe they both one 2 or 3 games each!




My good friend Amy made these amazing cupcakes!!!




Me, Maria, and Amy

The Bride-to-be...


Delight and Faye (her mom)...


Delight and her bridesmaids:)

The flying NUN!!!







1 comment:

menorarose said...

the 2nd picture is my favorite!...the greens and the pinks, reminds me of watermelon...so which lens did you use at the party?...something looks a little different...i cant put my finger on it...

ps...im jealous you had punch!