Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Thursday, May 8, 2008

Lucky Ducky

Lucky has grown into a big boy. Yes, he's lean and mean, but he's grown sooooo much in the last few months. Check out this blog to see his growth:) He's still very immature and crazy though...







Lucky actually likes his tie:) Most cats will put up a fight. Doesn't he look handsome?



1 comment:

menorarose said...

ok, so i gotta ask, where did you get the tie!? i would like to get one for jinji and mistur!