Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Friday, May 2, 2008

Bringing back the "Good Oh Days!"

I wanted to share a few pictures of my parents:) They make me smile and laugh!
My parents were married at Southside Baptist Church. It's the Church I grew up in for most of my life. It's were I met my lifelong friends (well, more like family).

My parents were very HOT!


I love this couch and I wish it still was around!



My parents and Matt's (best friend) parents. It's amazing how far back friendships go! I actually found this dress in mema's attic a few years ago. I still have it and it actually fits!

Who wears short short's? My dad and mom wore short short's! I know you love my dad's cut-off's:) It reminds me of "Arrested Development." I love how their shorts are the exact same length!!!

3 comments:

menorarose said...

wow, so many of those photos, your mom could easily be mistaken as you!...and the one with matt's dad, wow, same thing...looks the same!

i will be calling you like tomorrow actually...hope you are doing well, and i enjoyed the post.

i know you're doing fine.

~

Anonymous said...

Karen, these are priceless. I did have to look closely to see if it was you or your Mom!

It reminded me of Ken and I when we were young. I know you miss your Dad and we love you. Kristi & Ken

Catlin Humes said...

Lol, these are great!