Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun Filled Weekend

Chris & I both got to spend time with friends on Friday. Chris and his accountability group meet every Friday. All of the girls (Rebecca, Crystal, Lydia & Kayla) try to get together at least once a week, though this is not always an easy task! We spent some time at a little Coffee shop/cafe in Duke's Library. It's nice having good friends around here! I am very thankful that a majority of Chris' friends have wife's and fiances :) That night Chris & I went to the movies with a few from this group of people.
Saturday was another fun filled day of friends. Chris & I headed out to Matt & Kay's house, in Wilson, around 11am. I picked Kay up and we headed to our friend Justine & Wayne's house, in Grimesland. The boys headed out about an hour later to meet us there. We were having a girls day and the boys did there on thing. Of course Samuel, Justine & Wayne's cute son, hung out with both groups!

I made whoopie pies (it was from a kit Kay bought me) as our sweet treat on Saturday! Besides having a nice vegetarian lunch and eating whoopies we hung out, chatted, looked at Scrapbooks, talked about sewing ( I can't wait for my new pocketbook that Justine is making for me!), and such. Girl talk is fun :)





Samuel was so cute watching "Cars!" He doesn't look very comfortable in that first picture, but that's how he was watching the movie:) He would also curl up near mine and Kay's leg and would dig in the holes in my shoes!





The boys also had a fun filled day of searching for a sunken ship, going to game shops, and such!





The girls went down to this cute antique shop before they closed. I found some cute rustic numbers (22) for my business and a "2" stamp. They had a lot of cool stain glass windows and furniture there.






They had a lot of these figures around. There's actually a really large one behind this small one! I thought they were pretty cool, but I bet they could really freak some one out at night!


Kay, Justine & myself.
Chris & I left around 6:40 to head over to my sister-n-law and brother-n-law's house. We got to spend time with them and our sweet niece! Lee also made us delicious lasagna. I LOVED it, but Chris on the other hand did not. He doesn't eat cheese and they just forgot. I thought it was great though. Chris ordered Chinese food and all were happy! Hopefully we will get to hang out with them again sometime soon!
Good times, good weekend!

No comments: