Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ava

I spent a little time on Sunday with little Ms. Ava. I'm so glad her mom, Jennifer, contacted me about doing a photo shoot with her daughter. Ava just turned one, so it's a big deal to be a part of that big celebration in her life! Her brother Gavin was there also. I snagged a few shots of him, but he preferred to stay away from the camera :)

I knew my pink chair would be perfect for this shoot! Ava even matched perfectly! Isn't she adorable?




Our Photo Shoot was at the Imperial Centre, so we went inside for a few shots.


I love these shots of Ava & Gavin playing together. They both did a very good job of working together and sharing!

It was such a nice day that we were able to go back out for a few more shots. I'm so glad that Spring is in the air!

This is my favorite shot of the day! What a great smile Ava has! I love her little teeth!

I couldn't help but get a few shots of this handsome boy! The only reason he was sitting so still was that he got distracted by people walking by.