Hello! Thank you for taking some time to check out my Blog! My name is Karen Proctor-Adams and I am a Photographer in North Carolina!

Twenty Two Photo wants to be a part of your life: Weddings, Families, Babies and everything in-between!

Please feel free to send an email to
karen@twentytwophoto.com! I look forward to hearing from you!

Scroll down to check out what's going on at Twenyt Two Photo and my personal life...




Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Snow Day!

The snow began this past Friday night. We went to see Avitar with friends and it began snowing during the movie. Once we got home everything was covered with a nice layer of snow.




The next morning I took a few shots around the Church and on UNC's campus.

I really like this tree that is in the Church courtyard.


They have a memorial in the courtyard. Members of the Church have actually been cremated and buried there.



I like this angle of the steeple.


The rose bush is nothing but thorns right now, but when they are in bloom they are beautiful!



The backside of the Church.


And another view of the steeple...


I love berries in the snow :)





Chris finally woke up and we went on another little walk around campus. We had a little fun with these random rocks.




We did not make this little mini snowman, but I thought it was cute. It needs a face though!

Chris' new style :)


A cute little Robin bird. I love how fluffy he/she looks!

This is the same Robin bird drinking from the stream of water.


All of our shots together look like this, but that's okay :)



Chris spotted a Cardinal too!


One last shot before we headed back in. Chris didn't wear the right type of "hat" so his ears were hurting!!!

No comments: